Please be advised you can watch your match times and mat assignments via online in realtime directly from your phone by being logged into to your online profile (SMOOTHCOMP) the entire day.
TVs will be available in the bull pen as well, so please watch for times throughout the day as things do change as the day progresses. Brackets, match times, and mat assignments are now LIVE for you to see by clicking the links below. We will host a day before weigh in and day of.
Here are the links to the brackets for Saturday OCTOBER 6, 2018 FIVE GRAPPLING CALIFORNIA 4 Event. All brackets are final, there will be NO changes the day of the event.
You can also easily search for a match by using this basic search.
Here is your schedule for Saturday October 6, 2018 at:
OAKLAND TECHNICAL HIGH SCHOOL
OAKLAND, CA 94611
- 630AM Doors Open
- 815AM Rules Meeting
- 830-845AM Parents and Kids will be Staged at Mats
- 855 Rise for the National Anthem
- 9AM Matches Begin
- We will host a day before weigh in at the venue on Friday October 5, 2018 from 8:30 to 10PM at Gymnasium. If you plan to weigh in the day before, please feel free to attend this weigh in time.
- Weigh-Ins on the Day of the Event are from at 630-8AM on Saturday, October 6th, 2018 for all KIDS and TEENS DIVISIONS and will open to ADULTS, both GI and NOGI from 830 ON. All kids and teens must be weighed in by 8am. All Adults must be weighed in at least one hour prior to their respective division.
- There will NOT be a 1LB allowance for all athletes. Athletes DO NOT Have to weigh in wearing a GI. If you are over the maximum weight value of your weight class, you will be disqualified. There will be a test scale available prior to stepping on the official scales.
To View a Complete List of Rules, Click Here